-20 to 55°C Outdoor UPS Systems in Pre-Configured NEMA3R Enclosures
Mid-Atlantic Rugged Systems and Falcon Electric introduce a pre-configured lithium UPS with 5 day or less lead time to ship.
- SSG1.5KRM-1 Wide Temperature Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Internal Lithium Battery - 20 minute runtime at full load
- UA88376-HW Relay Card
- Nema3R Outdoor Enclosure
- 5-year full warranty
- Ready-to-Install - Falcon's SSG and SSG-RP pre-configured NEMA 3R-rated UPS systems provide the ideal solution for outdoor and indoor use. The UPS enclosures are available in various sizes. Contact us for details or customizations.
- -20°C to 55°C (SSG) and -30°C to 65°C (SSG-RP) temperature range - the SSG UPS is agency-certified (UL, cUL, CE) to operate reliably in demanding environments. All 120V UPS models are also UL 508 listed.
- High-reliability: true on-line, industrial UPS - tested and designed with robust components and materials, the SSG assures reliable operation and a long service life in stressful environments. It is a true on-line industrial UPS.
- 12-year rated batteries cut service costs (SSG UPS) - the long-life batteries cut fequent battery replacements and maintenance costs. They have a 12-year life at 25°C and 4 years at 50°C.
- Extreme temperature batteries (SSG-RP) - the batteries used inside the UPS were specifically selected due to their wide operational range of -40°C to 80°C. They have a 10-year life at 25°C.
- Extended battery banks and other options -the battery banks are easily expandable to provide minutes to hours of extra battery runtime. Other options include environmental protection, remote UPS management, environment sensors, relay cards, and much more.
- Falcon - recognized for quality and reliability - Falcon electric is a recognized authority in industrial UPS solutions. Our technical expertise assures you find the right solution - the first time.
About the SSG1.5KRM-1 Wide Temperature UPS
Nominal VA: 1500
Nominal AC Voltage: 120Vac
AC Voltage Range: 80-138Vac
Frequency: 50/60 Hz ± 5% (Auto Tracking)
Power Factor Correction: >0.97 (at full load)
Surge Supression: IEEE/ANSI C62.41
Efficiency (Typ.): 88%
AC Voltage: 100, 110, 115 or 120Vac (sine wave)
Frequency: 50/60 Hz (Auto Tracking)
Frequency Stability: ± 0.3% (Battery Mode), ± 5% Synchronized to the input frequency in utility mode
Voltage Regulation: ± 2%
Step Load Change: ± 7% for 100% load variation, recovery in 5ms
Harmonic Distortion: < 3% Linear Load, < 5% Non-Linear Load
Overload: 110% for 40 seconds, 125% for 18 seconds, 150% immediate
Crest Ratio: 3:1
DC Bus Voltage (nominal): 48Vdc
Battery Pack Type: User-Replaceable, Hot-Swappable Pack Separate Enclosure from UPS Module (Internal Pack for 1.5kVa)
Battery Type: 12-Year Rated, Maintenance-Free, Sealed VRLA Batteries, 12Vdc, 7Ah
Battery Runtimes, Full/Half Load in Minutes: 6 / 18
Recharge Time: 8 Hours to 90%
Line Falls/Recovers: Zero
UPS to Bypass or Reverse: < 4ms
After Overload: Auto Transfer to UPS
Electrical Connections - For hardwired models, contact us
Input -1: 6' Cord with 5-15P Plug
Input -2: 6' Cord with Schuko Plug
Output -1: (8) 5-15R
Output -2: (4) IEC320 C13 Outlets
Temperature - Operational: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F) When operated in temperatures above 25°C, the battery service life will be reduced.
Temperature - Storage: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F) Batteries stored at 50°C will require monthly recharging and have a reduced service life.
Humidity: 10% to 95% Non - Condensing
Altitude: 10,000 Feet (3,000 meters) without derating
Cooling: Low Velocity Forced Air Fan
Heat Dissipation BTU/Hour: 535
Audible Noise (@ 1 Meter): <50dBA
Controls & Indicators
LCD Display: MIMIC Graphical Display, Input/Output Voltage, Frequency, Load, Alarm, Programmable settings & UPS state icons
Audible Alarms: DC Mode, Low Battery, Over/Under Voltage, Over/Under Frequency, High Temp., Overload, Fault Alarm
Load Segment Control: Two programmable load segments, one continuous load segment
Remote Emergency Power Off (or): (Standard) Meets NFPA 70, NEC 645-11 (REPO connections located on the UPS rear panel)
Remote Output Receptacle Control: (Optional) UPS Load Segment Controlled Output Receptacles can be turned off and on using a remote isolated switch contact.
Communications: USB Port, RS-232C Serial Port, Optional SNMP/HTTP Agent Board (UPS Bundled UPSilon Software)
Mechanical - For mounting dimensions, contact us
UPS Dimensions H x W x D inches (mm): (2U) 3.5 x 19 x 22.5 (88.9 x 482.6 x 571.5)
SSGR Battery Module: (None - Batteries inside UPS)
Weight in lbs (kg): UPS with Internal batteries = 55 (24.9)
12-Year VRLA Batteries: n/a
UL 1778, UL 508, cUL, FCC Class B